About Union-Village journal.
Greenwich, N.Y. (1850-1853)
Union-Village journal. : (Greenwich, N.Y.) 1850-1853
- Alternative Titles:
Union Village journal
Mar. 28, 1850-
- Place of publication:
- Greenwich, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
View more titles from this:
- John W. Curtis
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1853?
Vol. 8, no. 24 (Mar. 21, 1850)- = Whole no. 389-
- Greenwich (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Greenwich.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01227843
- Editor: 1850- , J. W. Curtis.
- Issued as: Mar. 21, 1850, Union-Village journal; Mar. 28, 1850- , Union Village journal.
- Motto: "Law and order are the pillars of a republic; justice and honor, its crowning shields; and peace, its corner stone."
- Union-Village, known prior to 1800 as Whipple City, was renamed Greenwich, N.Y. after 1850.
- sn 83031226
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles: